BEVERLY HILLS, CA – November 15, 2016 – Playboy magazine closes out this historic year with international fashion model Eniko Mihalik on the cover of the December 2016 issue. Miss December joins entertainment superstars including Billy Bob Thornton, Anna Kendrick, Bibi Bourelly, Shawn Stussy, Reggie Watts and more in the magazine that hits newsstands nationwide on November 22.
Playboy also unveils the annual holiday gift guide for this year’s most stylish gear. From drones and aviator sunglasses to a classic video game console and an eco-friendly, hemp bamboo turntable, the Playboy editors share their covetable wish list.
Additionally, Playboy Contributing Editor David Hochman provides another in-depth interview with Hollywood’s most vibrant outcast, Billy Bob Thornton. Although Thornton’s already received the highest of praises and reviews for his starring role in David E. Kelley’s new legal drama Goliath, he shares how he generally feels abandoned by show-business. Billy Bob Thornton also talks about love, his tattoos, celebrity friends, anxieties and goals in life.
Highlights of Playboy’s December 2016 issue include:
- Miss December, Eniko Mihalik: the 29-year-old Hungarian model, who now lives in New York, graces this issue’s cover and centerfold, photographed by David Bellemere.
- 20Q with Anna Kendrick: the quick-witted, unapologetic actress discusses her rise to fame and reminisces her sexual encounters.
- No Filter with Bibi Bourelly: the 22-year-old singer and songwriter from Berlin is more than the woman behind Rihanna’s hit song, “Bitch Better Have My Money.”
- Politics: Playboy’s political correspondent John Meroney on How to Build a Better Whitehouse.
- My Way: the world’s most influential street-style genius Shawn Stussy talks about originality and growing up making surfboards.
- Fiction: master of suspense Stephen King shares a short story titled The Music Room, inspired by the Edward Hopper painting, Room in New York (1932).
- Francofile: James Franco interviews the best-selling author George Pelecanos on how Washington, D.C. shaped him.
- Playboy Advisor: monthly advice columnist Bridget Phetasy explains how to have a holiday hook-up with your ex.
- Artist in Residence: visual music of Sonic Youth frontwoman Kim Gordon.
- Pictorials with Paige Elkington who takes you down “Memory Lane” and Maya Singer in “All that Glitters.”
- Additional content includes: Reggie Watts on the diverse, new age of comedy; The Rabbit Hole about America’s obsession with video games; The Beauties of Sinaloa about the uneasy courtship between narcos and pageant queens deep in El Chapo territory; and Who Puts Guns in Movies about Hollywood’s obsession with weapons.
# # #
About Playboy Enterprises, Inc.
Playboy is one of the most recognized and popular consumer brands in the world. Playboy Enterprises, Inc. is a media and lifestyle company that markets the brand through a wide range of media properties and licensing initiatives. The company publishes Playboy magazine in the United States and licenses foreign editions of Playboy around the world; operates Playboy.com, a leading men’s lifestyle and entertainment site; and creates content for distribution via television networks, websites, mobile platforms and radio. Through licensing agreements, the Playboy brand appears on a wide range of consumer products in more than 180 countries, as well as retail stores and entertainment venues. For more information about Playboy Enterprises, please visit www.PlayboyEnterprises.com.